Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Meet My Family





My Mom and Dad
Tabby and Chris

These were the only recent pictures i had of them. I love them to death. They've made me the person i am today. They've always been here for me no matter what. Loved me no matter what. They taught me that family comes before anything else and i can't thank them enough for everything they've done for my family. They are amazing grandparents to Hadley. They are both in their 40's and both of their birthdays are in December like mine lol. They are both hard working people and love what they do. 




My Sister
Taylor

This is my lovely but bratty sister Taylor. What can i say about her.....she's my sister lol. i love her to death but we butt heads like no other. She's the best sister i could've ever asked for though. i wouldn't trade her for the world. She has helped me through so much and i can only hope I've done the same. She such a sweetheart until you make her mad. Her and her best friend Madison also have a YouTube channel! I'll put the link in the bottom. They're pretty hilarious. Anyways, Taylor's 17 years old and she's the oddball with the birthday in July.  She's in her senior year of high school and i couldn't be any more proud of her. I love my little sister so much......and she's single boys(;


My Brother 
Greg

My brother Greg is a US Marine. Now this guy right here, he's an inspiration. He went from working at walmart to joining the marines. I'm soooo beyond proud to call him my brother. He's currently stationed in japan and recently was just made a Corporal! exciting right?! He's in his 20's right now. He hasn't met Hadley yet because he was still in japan but he cannot wait and neither can I. I know i can go to him any time i need to talk and same for him. I love and miss you sooo much bubby! 



I hope you guys enjoyed learning a little about my family. Leave some comments below if you have any blog requests and ideas. let me know what you want to see next!! Thanks every one!


Taylor's Twitter // www.twitter.com/Taylor_Riggs_97
Taylor and Madison's Youtube // www.youtube.com/user/MadisonAndTaylor1221









No comments:

Post a Comment